Con­tact us eas­ily by us­ing our e-ser­vices

Go to e-ser­vices
Un­der the Act on the Ex­e­cu­tion of a Fine (672/​​​​​​2002), you can ap­ply to Le­gal Reg­is­ter Cen­tre for pay­ment time for the pay­ment of debts un­der ex­e­cu­tion. In other words, you can ask for more time to pay your debt. We can grant pay­ment time for pay­ment both for fines and other debts. How­ever, we can­not grant pay­ment time if you have been sum­moned to court for the pur­pose of con­vert­ing your fine to im­pris­on­ment. We can­not grant pay­ment time to over­load­ing pe­nal­ties ei­ther.